Staying safe! The safety and wellbeing of visitors and staff are our priority.
These rules are established to ensure the sanitary-epidemiological well-being of museum visitors, determine the precautions to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection (COVID-19) during a visit to the museum, and operate together with the basic rules until the end of the period of restrictions in Moscow, having priority in case of contradictions with them.
We would like to draw your attention to the changes we've made to keep you safe during your visit.
- We have a timed admission system, this is the time you select when purchasing your ticket.
- A visit to the museum is possible by tickets booked in advance on the museum website or by tickets purchased on the day of the visit at the museum ticket office.
- The exchange of vouchers confirming the booking is made on the day of the visit 20 minutes before the start of the session at the museum ticket windows in the Alexander garden.
- The sale of tickets at the ticket office on the day of the visit is carried out for all sessions if there are free tickets.
- Face coverings, correctly worn, are mandatory during your visit.
- Visitors are advised to walk around the territory and objects of the museum with a social distance of at least 1.5 m.
- Visitors can only visit in groups of up to 10 people. Excursion tickets are available for purchase on the museum website.
- The guide meets the participants of the tour over the territory and the museums-cathedrals of the Moscow Kremlin in the excursion centre of the ticket and information office in the Alexander garden.