- PATRIARCH'S PALACE AND THE TWELVE APOSTLES' CHURCHOne of the best monuments of Moscow civil architecture of the mid-17th century. Nowadays, the Cross Chamber, the Front Anteroom, the refectory and the Twelve Apostles' Church house the exposition exploring the history and peculiarities of Russian culture through the 17th century.
- 'ASCENSION CONVENT IN THE MOSCOW KREMLIN' EXPOSITIONThe exposition in the southern annex of the Archangel Cathedral is devoted to one of the oldest and venerated monasteries in Russia ‚Äď the Ascension (Voznesensky) Convent in the Moscow Kremlin, which was founded by Grand Princess Eudokia, the wife of Grand Prince Dmitry Donskoy.
- EXPOSITION IN THE SIDE CHAPEL OF ST VARUSThe appearance of the side chapel of St Varus the Martyr is related to the late history of the Archangel Cathedral. The side chapel was originally constructed in the Kremlin‚Äôs earliest Church of the Nativity of John the Baptist, which was situated by the Botovitskaya Tower gates.
- 'TREASURES AND ANTIQUITIES OF THE MOSCOW KREMLIN' EXPOSITIONThe exposition arranged in the basement of the cathedral comprises monuments and artefacts found during archeological excavations and scientific researches on the Moscow Kremlin territory as well as those related to the history of the development of the Russian Tsars' treasure houses or derived from the collections and treasures of Russian noble people, high ranking officials and ancient monasteries.
- EXPOSITION OF RUSSIAN WOODEN SCULPTURE AND CARVINGSExposition in the northern cloister of the church displays the collection of Russian wooden sculpture and carvings of the Moscow Kremlin Museums. Monumental iconic sculptures, carved icons, small crosses and folding icons give an idea of the development of church art in the 15th-19th centuries. The basis of the collection is pieces of art historically related to the Kremlin, its churches and monasteries. Most of them date back to the 17th century, the prosperity of the Armoury Chamber, which had become the biggest art centre of Russia by that time. The display presents works of different types made in such cultural centres as Moscow, Novgorod, Rostov Velikiy and the monasteries of the Russian North.
- MUSEUM OF HISTORY OF THE KREMLIN ARCHITECTURAL ENSEMBLE IN THE 'IVAN THE GREAT' BELL TOWER"He who has never climbed to the top of Ivan the Great, who has never had an opportunity to take in the whole of the ancient capital at one glance from end to end, who has never admired that majestic panorama, stretching almost beyond that range of vision, knows absolutely nothing about Moscow‚Ä¶" Mikhail Lermontov
Tickets and admissionThe Moscow Kremlin State Historical and Cultural Museum and Heritage Site incorporates the Armoury Chamber, monuments of the architectural ensemble of the Cathedral Square, including the Assumption, Archangel and Annunciation cathedrals, the Church of Laying Our Lady's Holy Robe, the Patriarch's Palace with the Twelve Apostles' Church and the 'Ivan the Great' Bell Tower complex, as well as exhibition halls in the Assumption Belfry and Patriarch's Palace.
Guided tours at the Moscow Kremlin MuseumsThe Moscow Kremlin Museums offer guided tours to get acquainted with the Kremlin, its museums, history and museum collections. They present general information about the architectural ensemble of the Kremlin, the treasures of the world-famous Armoury Chamber, ancient Kremlin‚Äôs cathedrals and the historical necropolis, wall-painting, collections of old-Russian icons and the Museum of Applied Art and Life Style of the 17th century Russia in the halls of the Patriarch's Palace.
Left luggage facilitiesThe baggage storage service is provided for guests of the Moscow Kremlin after presentation of the entrance tickets (or an invitation card) to the Armoury Chamber and other museums of the Moscow Kremlin State Historical and Cultural Museum and Heritage Site, as well as to the Grand Kremlin Palace, exposition of the State Diamond Fund, theatrical performances and other shows, carried out in the State Kremlin Palace, and religious events, celebrated in the Kremlin cathedrals.
VIII Music Festival "Ambassadorial Gifts" 2023. "The Kremlin Legends: Russian Romanti—Āism and the Armoury Chamber"The Moscow Kremlin Museums launch the eighth annual Music Festival "Ambassadorial Gifts", dedicated to a large-scale exhibition project of the Museum ‚ÄúThe Kremlin Legends: Russian Romanti—Āism and the Armoury Chamber‚ÄĚ.
Music Festival "Tsars and Muses: Opera at the Russian Court"This year concludes the four-year Music Festival at the Moscow Kremlin Museums, which was dedicated to the development of Russian opera. The festival covers a wide period from the end of the 17th century to the beginning of the 20th century. The project was launched in 2018 with a dramatised performance based on a play by Simeon Polotsky.
Concert series "Musical Gatherings in the Kremlin""Musical Gatherings in the Kremlin" is a new musical project of the Moscow Kremlin Museums, meant to become traditional alongside the proven and well-recognized festivals "Ambassadorial Gifts" and ‚ÄúTsars and Muses: Opera at the Russian Court‚ÄĚ.
VII Music Festival "Ambassadorial Gifts" ChicherinFestThe annual Music Festival "Ambassadorial Gifts" is dedicated to the exhibition project ‚ÄėThe 100th Anniversary of the USSR: G. V. Chicherin and the Soviet Diplomacy‚Äô.
Music Festival "Tsars and Muses: Opera at the Russian Court"It is the fourth time, when the Moscow Kremlin Museums held the Music Festival "Tsars and Muses: Opera at the Russian Court". In 2022 it will be dedicated to "The Duel: From Trial by Combat to a Noble Crime" exhibition project and will refer to the highest achievements of the national opera school during its heyday, i.e. the second half of the 19th century.
Music Festival "Tsars and Muses: Opera at Russian Court"Music Festival "Tsars and Muses: Opera at Russian Court" will be held on 9 and 30 November 2021 at the Armoury Chamber of the Moscow Kremlin Museums. It will be dedicated to vocal and instrumental music of the epoch of Emperor Alexander I with the motto "Opera in glorification of the Fatherland".
VI Music Festival "Ambassadorial Gifts"The Moscow Kremlin Museums hold the VI International Music Festival "Ambassadorial Gifts", dedicated to the exhibition project "Decline of the Dynasty: The Last Rurikids and the False Dmitry", from 19th to 31th May 2021.
V Music Festival "Ambassadorial Gifts"The 5th Music Festival "Ambassadorial Gifts" is timed to the display held in the Moscow Kremlin Museums: Peter the Great. Collector, Scholar, Artist. The reign time of the tsar-reformer, the patron of arts and science, became a significant landmark in establishing the Russian artistic culture of the New Time.
THE FOURTH INTERNATIONAL MUSIC FESTIVAL "AMBASSADORIAL GIFTS". RAFFINATA E BELLA. MUSICAL JEWELS OF ITALY.Traditional music festival "Ambassadorial Gifts" will run in the Moscow Kremlin Museums from 16th to 27th of November 2018 (established in 2014). This time we turn to an abundant and stylistically diversified Italian music covering the period of the 17th century when violin became the leading music instrument, the baroque epoch with its great Italian opera, as well as the time of fascinating melodies of 20th-century Italian cinema.
Accessibility and service for visitors with physical disabilities and health limitations in the Moscow KremlinInformation on accessibility and service for visitors with physical disabilities and health limitations in the Moscow Kremlin Museums.
Video materials for our guests with special needsWe‚Äôre offering a series of video material made especially for hearing-impaired.